Jasmine's Online Journal
sugar-rollcandy.bs.com
profile


Sup' Im JASMINE.

Photobucket


heart&soul.


wishlist


♥♥ - korean language
♥♥ - learn to play piano
♥♥ - eat samgyeopsal
♥♥ - make-up
♥♥ - 3rd earhole
♥♥ - grooming class
♥♥ - get my car license
♥♥ - learn to play guitar
♥♥ - wear contact lens
♥♥ - go korea + by plane
♥♥ - fox pullover hoodie
♥♥ - 老伴 taohuey
♥♥ - shabu shabu buffet
♥♥ - successfully change my eating habits
♥♥ - massage
♥♥ - to cook and bake
♥♥ - braces
♥♥ - facial
♥♥ - pub with ♥

:D

friends


♥♥
LITTLE DEVIL
SISTA (:

♥
Jacklyn Regina Serene Jun
YAKULT (:

♥
Amira Cherlene Hidayah Nish
Steph Su
B.A (:


♥
Adeline
♥
Ben
♥
Chong San
Chuan Lian
♥
Dasmond
Dawn
♥
Elincia
♥
Fann Wong
Felica
♥
Haoyi
Hui Ling
♥
Ice Angel
Isaac
♥
Joanne Peh
Jeanette Aw
Jessica
Jessica Liu
Jin Yong
Jolin Tsai
♥
Kai Ting
♥
Pamela
Peggy Chang
Peizhen
♥
Qishan
♥
Shi Min
Show Luo
Sibeh Sian
Syu
♥
Teck han
♥
Verlin
Vincent
♥
Xiaxue
Xin Yi
♥
Yueming
Yang guo
Yew Keong
Yong Xiang


playlist



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com






(Friday, April 23, 2010 / 10:28 PM)

I don't know why but I can actually get kinda emotional just because of a show. ._.
It's sad to see Andy and Solbi leave and I kinda sian mood to continue watching.
I am not really interested in the other new couples to the show.
So I just fast forward and watch parts that include the first four couples.
-Andy and Solbi
-CrownJ and Inyoung
-Hyun joong and Hwang Bo
-Alex and Sinae
But I realised at the end of the show
All of them parted.
And I just watched the sad parts where the couples parted and thinking back of all the flashbacks.
And I realised leaving someone who you had gotten feelings for are damn tough.
._.
Some are like holding back their tears and all.
The couples all started with knowing each other and developing feelings for each other.
At first, I think it's kinda interesting to put a boy and a girl together and "get married"
But now, I think it's kinda stupid because of all the partings and all.
It's like toying the couples feelings just because of a show.
DAMN.
There's no happily ever after.
I think I'm super emotional.
zzzzzs
Anyway to me, I always think the firsts are always the best.
I'm not gonna continue the show.
TATA !~ FIGHTING !

-END-

xoxo